Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 12th, Maddy Rocks Mokai Gravity Canyon!












Shucks, why even try and put words to this one. Check out the shots of Maddy as she bungy jumps towards the base of the canyon approximately 300 feet below. As you can see, she is making a slow turn and eventually falls head first another 200 feet toward the canyon bottom. This is the highest bungy jump in North NZ. We were so proud of her! Again, check out their website for great video of the thrills (www.gravitycanyon.co.nz). Mckenna will get her chance if we can find an outfitter that will allow her to jump. She was old enough, but 4kilograms to light to jump at Mokai! Darn! We have a great video of this jump to share when we get home. You know those times when you wonder if you are being a good parent, this was one of those moments....

3 comments:

Hayley said...

INSANE! Im so jealous. =]

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Hayley but I could never do that in my entire life! Very brave! : )

Susan said...

Way to go, Maddy! I don't know if I would actually do it, but I almost did in Uganda. Don and I were considering doing it this last trip until we were told that it wasn't safe there.